April 1st, 2020
Dear UD Customers,
Like many of you, we are closely following the COVID-19 outbreak. As always, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are extremely proud to serve the healthcare community and our hearts and thoughts are with all of you on the front lines.
We are following the recommendations and guidance from local agencies and mall management and are working hard to quickly address the needs of each store on a case-by-case basis.
As an essential business, our goal is to safely continue to serve and support you. Some locations have had to temporarily closed but we do have many open and ready to help.
What does this mean for you?
- Reduced operating hours- please contact your local store directly for specific schedule.
- We have enhanced our cleaning measures and are actively following all best-practices for limiting the spread of the virus.
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in at one time.
- We have updated some customer service policies in order to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Curb-side pickup and shipping is also available- give us a call!
Other Ways to Shop:
Contact us for bulk orders. We can quickly get merchandise to you, your office, or medical facility.
Shop online at shop.uniformdestination.com
Return Policy- We are extending our return window for in-store purchases made after Feb. 15th 2020. We will accept returns for 30 days after reopening.
Special Orders- Please contact us if you haven’t been reached about a pending special order at a closed location.
Uniform Destination is regionally owned and operated. As small businesses, these are especially challenging times. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate what’s happening. We are thankful for your business and are confident we will be here to serve you for many years to come.